Virtual Chief Financial Officer (VCFO) is an outsourced service offering a highly skilled financial staff for companies. A VCFO provides value added services that go beyond your traditional accounting. The primary role of a CFO in any organization is to oversee the financial planning, maintain and report on the financial activities, and manage financial risk of the business.
Full Circle Financial Advice From a CPA.
Our advisory team can perform all of the back-office functions of an accounting department as well as the high-end functions of a CFO, miles away from your office.
What is a Virtual CFO?
How do Virtual CFO services work?
Our Virtual CFO Service provides you with an experienced support staff for tax, accounting, and strategic planning. We partner you with a remote team of accountants who work with you to define your focus areas, develop a strategy and monitor the finances of your company as we guide you to short and long term growth. If you are an established business that is ready to maximize and take your business to the next level but cannot afford a full-time CFO or Controller, our Virtual CFO Services are a perfect fit for you.
Our Virtual Chief Financial Officer services are a perfect fit for:
- Growing businesses that need professional financial advice but are not able to afford a full-time CFO or controller.
- An existing business that is looking to replace its existing CFO that does not need an onsite CFO daily.
The cost to outsource is typically less expensive and less complicated than hiring full-time staff. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $175,000 – $450,000 per year plus benefits like vacations, bonuses, and retirement. Our VCFO services provide companies with an experienced staff at an affordable fixed cost.
5 reasons why you need a CFO in your business:
1. Budgeting – A CFO will make sure that you have a budget and that you stick to it. He or she will manage every level of your income and expenses making sure that your budget is in line with where it should be. Our CFO team helps you accurately anticipate expenditures, cash flow, and more so that you can focus on running the day-to-day business from a plan.
2. Financial and Strategic Analysis – The CFO analyzes your finances and assists with a strategic plan. The CFO will analyze where you’ve been, where you are now and where you are going. Our CFO team provides you with the right financial strategy to grow your business.
3. Forecasting and Planning – The CFO should help your business forecast the future and make plans based on realistic data. Our CFO team can provide financial forecasting and planning to determine how your business decisions will position you for growth in the short and long-term.
4. Support for Strategic Initiatives –The CFO looks at the overall company and implements ways to improve profitability. This is done through strategic planning and analysis. Our CFO team compiles insight into your company and develops short-term and long-term strategic goals that assist the company with growth and profitability.
5. Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – KPIs are the key indicators that a business is healthy and stable. They are check engine lights for your business. CFOs assist the company with setting up specific KPIs and targets for each. Our CFO Team provides timely KPI reports to management that allows them to always know if their company is thriving or surviving.