Mayo Strategic Advisors is seeking an experienced, forward thinking candidate for our open Staff Accountant/Supervisor position in our Outsourced Finance and Accounting Services. Outsourced accounting is a flexible, cost-effective way to address the ever-changing operational needs of many organizations. Our Outsourced Finance and Accounting team is comprised of highly-skilled professionals with the experience needed to provide the most effective and efficient accounting support to our clients.
The candidate will be responsible for managing designated client relationships and supporting our Outsourced Accounting team.
- On-boarding new clients and assisting with transition
- Primary day-to-day client communication and problem resolution
- Ensuring timely and accurate client communication and deliverables
- Reviewing and recording of monthly transactions, preforming reconciliations, preparing monthly closing entries
- Reviewing and preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Assisting with payroll processing
- Assisting with sales tax compliance
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Maintain positive client relationships and work with the department to support new client development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business, or related field (or equivalent relevant experience) with 3 – 5 plus years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of accrual accounting and US GAAP
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks desktop and online versions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to read and understand financial statements and trial balances
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Demonstrated history of reliability and ability to maintain client confidentiality
About Mayo Strategic Advisors:
Mayo Strategic Advisors is an independent accounting and business consulting firm in Augusta, Georgia. We provide services to a variety of businesses, nonprofit organizations, and individuals who inspire us to continuously strive for greater achievement in our profession. We are committed to giving back to our community, providing exceptional service to our clients, and supporting the needs of our staff. We provide medical, dental, life, and a retirement plan, and competitive compensation. Everyone at Mayo Strategic Advisors contributes to our success, and we offer opportunities to develop at every stage of your career.
- Retirement Plan
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
To Join Our Team Please Send All Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org